Lotus Notes

John Miles jmiles242-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Dec 18 14:14:27 UTC 2008

Interestingly - internally in IBM we've got excellent support for Lotus
Notes, Sametime and Symphony on both Fedora and Ubuntu.
For a long time it was exclusively RHEL4/5 based, but the internal community
supported efforts are pretty impressive.
I am presently using it on FC9, and was using it on Ubuntu 8.10!
Let me see whether there is some initiative to expand this beyond the
confines

John.