Seeking local source for thin-client IDE flash modules.

Scott Sullivan scott-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org
Fri Dec 5 04:21:26 UTC 2008

I have a pair of HP t5000 thin clients I'm looking to put in to a stand
alone workstation use. Their both equipped with 44pin apacer ATA flash
modules [1]. The problem is the ones with the thin clients are 256mb and
512mb in size. I was hoping to find a local supplier I could purchase
two of these in the 2-4 GB range so I could have more breathing room.

I know there are plenty of distros target at this level (DSL and puppy
linux), and I could also par down Fedora with the appropriate research
and a kickstart file.

Thanks,
--
Scott Sullivan

[1] http://usa.apacer.com/us/products/ATA-Disk_Module_(ADM)_specs.htm
Module is picture at the bottom of page 2nd from left, top row.