piano-tuning software

Mr Chris Aitken chris-n/jUll39koHNgV/OU4+dkA at public.gmane.org
Thu Aug 28 15:03:01 UTC 2008

Alex Beamish wrote:

<snip>
> Sigh .. one Google search later,
>
>   http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=17033
>
> Check your development environment against the messages at the bottom
> of this page and try again.

I'm not sure how to do that. I don't know exactly what "development
environment" means. I don't know how to "check" a development
environment, and I don't know which page you're referring to. There are
several posts at your link and two of the posts contain long outputs.
Can you give me a command to run to try what you suggest? Thanks for
your help so far, by the way. I hope I'm coming across as ignorant
(don't know) but not an idiot (won't try).

Chris