Fwd: Please Stand Against the New Copyright Bill

Ken O. Burtch ken-8VyUGRzHQ8IsA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Wed Aug 27 13:12:19 UTC 2008

Unfortunately, Scott I can't agree with you.  The ideal world you're
talking about is pretty ugly to me, ligation, distrust and revenge.  And
the legal system doesn't work the way you are describing: lawsuits are
for the wealthy--if you can't feed your family, you certainly can't hire a
lawyer for $3,000 to get $50 for a stolen manuscript.

No, I think we're better off without that kind of world.

Ken B.