[Fwd: RE: Please Stand Against the New Copyright Bill]

Dave Germiquet davegermiquet-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Aug 23 23:39:53 UTC 2008

Hi John,

That response is generic, its the exact same response that the
Canadian Heritage sent me.

Jack Layton actually sent me a response saying he disagree's in it
though... and is fighting against it... So he says..

On Sat, Aug 23, 2008 at 6:24 PM, John Myshrall <jmyshrall-6duGhz7i8susTnJN9+BGXg at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> We at least my MP responded. I guess I'll have to ask him some tougher
> questions now that I have his attention.
>
> John

The man who is always a newbie at something,
Dave Germiquet

Everytime I learn something new,
I realize I know very little.