More details about Linux in the Park.

Colin McGregor colin.mc151-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Aug 23 02:03:28 UTC 2008

Spoke to David Patrick this evening down at Linuxcaffe. Now, it may be
an issue with gmail, but David says he has posted some comments re:
Linux in the Park, but I have yet to see them...

Any event David plans to bring the following to the picnic on Sunday:

- Drinks (lemonaid, etc....) park rules do NOT allow any anything with
alcohol in it...
- Giant penguin
- A BBQ

What you need to bring:

- Yourself
- Any meat if you want it (burgers etc.).
- Depending you weather / skin type you may want to bring sunscreen lotion...

Nice would bring some extra snacks (I will be bringing some
somosas...), and note what you are going to bring here, so not
everyone brings the same stuff...

I will also bring some copies of Fedora 9 to give away...

Colin McGregor