Ontario Linux Fest?

Richard Weait richard-gNTHUr35LhcAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Aug 20 02:39:28 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-08-19 at 22:13 -0400, James Knott wrote:
> Has anyone heard anything about this year's Ontario Linux Fest?  It's
> just over two months away, and their web site doesn't have much info.

Thank you James!

Funny you should ask.

Yes, Ontario Linux Fest is on Saturday 25 October 2008 and it is going
to even better than last year.  Our venue is closer to the Subway, being
an easy bus ride from Wilson Station.  We just confirmed a fabulous
keynote that we will announce shortly.

There are still openings for sponsors and speakers, and a completely
anonymous suggestion page should you care to throw somebody under the
bus.  ;-)  Have your say.  Tell us what you'd like to see more of this
year.

--
Ontario Linux Fest
Toronto, Ontario, Canada