Bill C-61 site...

Scott Elcomb psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Aug 19 15:52:56 UTC 2008

On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 10:14 AM, Dave Germiquet
<davegermiquet-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> This guy,  responded with a generic response not addressing the
> concerns saying everything is fine with the bill:
>
> The Honourable Josée Verner
> Minister of Canadian Heritage, Status of Women and Official Languages
> and Minister for la Francophonie
>
> The Honourable Jim Prentice
> Minister of Industry
>
> I sent him questions and he never responded back to them, (from his response)

If I'm not mistaken, the "honourable" ministers of Heritage and
Industry are the ones pushing the bill.  Of course there are certain
lobbies pushing them too, but that's hardly an excuse when citizens
rights are on the line.  This has been going on for... what 8 years or
so now?

When did the rights of virtual entities (read: corporations) become
more important than those of real entites (read: people)?

Rrrgh.  I'm planning to ask that question at the Oakville Townhall tomorrow.

--
 Scott Elcomb
 http://www.psema4.com/