Dovecot, sieve and vacation scripts

Mon Aug 18 20:47:23 UTC 2008

I have a postfix+dovecot+amavis+clamav+sieve mail setup with virtual
users.  It works very nicely, and I have found a way, with
.dovecot.sieve files to set up out of office vacation messages using
vacation.

The problem is, to write a .dovecot.sieve without my intervention, but
without opening the box to probable compromise.  Ideally, I'd like a web
page where my users could go, log in, and set out of office messages,
and they would expire without me doing anything about it.  Does anyone
have any suggestions?  Thanks.
--

yours,

William