googling however would like tlugs opinion

Dave Germiquet davegermiquet-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Aug 18 13:15:33 UTC 2008

Hi Guys,

Gallery2 appears to be what I need. I got an internal server error
when I tried to use picassa as well as there is a 1 Gig limit on you.

So if you have more than a gig a photoes your messed.  Gallery2
appears to have alot of options and can have many users (even though I
dont need it).

I was basically looking for a site where my wife could share photos
with her family over a slow internet connection, so they couldn't
download 140 gigs all at once :)

Gallery2 is very good, there was also another one I saw but it was
more of a Forums type interface.

The other nice thing that Gallery2 appears to have is to send Ecards,
apply music and slide shows :) I haven't tried the latter of the 2
functions.