[OT]: Any IEEE Computer Society members out there?

G. Matthew Rice matt-s/rLXaiAEBtBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Thu Aug 14 18:57:43 UTC 2008

Robert Brockway <robert-5LEc/6Zm6xCUd8a0hrldnti2O/JbrIOy at public.gmane.org> writes:
> > As always, our office location is a secret (muahahahaha), so e-mail me for
> > directions.
>
> One word: Strategis ;)
>
> All Canadian corporations must file a physical office address with the
> government and the records are publically searchable.
>
> Wow, you're really close to where I live ;)

Well, we moved 6 days ago.  You don't think that updating that is the most
important task on our todo list, do ya?  ;)

Plus, don't confuse a "physical office where the books are kept" with a real
office where work is done.  My guess is that the registered physical address
is one of the partners' homes.  And there's both starnix and starnix care...

Hmm, how do you OT and OT thread? :-D

TTYL,
--
g. matthew rice <matt-s/rLXaiAEBtBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org>      starnix care, toronto, ontario, ca
phone: 647.722.5301 x242                                  gpg id: EF9AAD20