[OT]: Any IEEE Computer Society members out there?

G. Matthew Rice matt-s/rLXaiAEBtBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Thu Aug 14 18:10:49 UTC 2008

I know some people.  I'll grab it.  I may come in handy for the Intel
Developer Forum next week.

Scott (and others), Starnix has moved offices this month and we're have a
"office warming party" on Sept 13th.  Wanna go?

Other tluggers are welcome, too, but the office is in Mississauga.  You may
break into a rash by coming here ;)

As always, our office location is a secret (muahahahaha), so e-mail me for
directions.

Regards,
--matt

"Scott Elcomb" <psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> writes:
> I recently received notice that an IEEE survey on Quality Assurance &
> Open Source has finished up and an analysis posted.
>
> http://doi.ieeecomputersociety.org/10.1109/COMPSAC.2008.65
>
> I'm not paying $20 to read the results of a survey I participated in.
> Something more than just a one-paragraph executive summary would've
> been nice.
>
> What a pain.
>
> --
>  Scott Elcomb
>  http://www.psema4.com/
>  http://www.google.com/reader/shared/14892828400785741937

g. matthew rice <matt-s/rLXaiAEBtBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org>      starnix care, toronto, ontario, ca
phone: 647.722.5301 x242                                  gpg id: EF9AAD20