CCNA or LPI Study Group

Kamran linuxdarkstar-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Aug 13 20:51:32 UTC 2008

Anyone interested in a CCNA or LPI(Level 2) study group?  To be honest I
don't have much use for either of the Certs but I am interested in
seeing how many Certs I can get by the end of 2008.  I pretty much know
the first half of CCNA so I don't mind refreshing the material and
helping the study group.  For LPI Level 2 I know about half the material
already,  If anyone is interested in a study group for another Cert let
me know.

LPI actually is a little bit useful for getting a job.  People are
taking a slight interest in it and some companies are forgoing their own
certs in favour of LPI.