someone is using my email address to spam, is there a way to stop this ?

Scott Elcomb psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Aug 9 22:22:26 UTC 2008

On Sat, Aug 9, 2008 at 5:48 PM, Dave Cramer <davec-zxk95TxsVYDyHADnj0MGvQC/G2K4zDHf at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> On 9-Aug-08, at 5:43 PM, James Knott wrote:
>
>> Are you referring to spam bounces?  If so, some spammer got your address
>> from somewhere and is using it to send out their garbage.
>
> Yeah this is what it is, I am grasping at straws.--

I know for a fact just how much trouble it can be, but there is an
obvious alternative.  YMMV.

Create a new email account.

-Scott.

PS to all: Sorry for the odd posts lately... it's be a _really_
messed-up week and I'm trying not to post.  I'll blog something...
eventually.

--
 Scott Elcomb
 http://www.psema4.com/