Social networking

R.T. spamstinksmmmkay-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Aug 5 17:45:47 UTC 2008

You would visit the aforementioned sites because they are the biggest
players in the social networking space. If you aren't even acquainted
with the top social networks, how do you expect to implement one?

Social networking is a solution, but it is useless without a problem.
At this point, it might be better to ask "what is the problem my boss
is trying to solve?"