ISP recommendations - Kitchener

Tyler Aviss tjaviss-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun Aug 3 15:36:57 UTC 2008

Agreed. I don't know about in Kitchener but in Toronto the only
limitations to Teksavvy's support seem to be the use of Bell's lines
(which is a limitation of pretty much any ADSL ISP where Bell lines
are shared).

If it's an issue TS can deal with, they're pretty quick and knowledgeable.

On Sun, Aug 3, 2008 at 9:26 AM, Elliott Chapin <echapin-R6A+fiHC8nRWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Check out Teksavvy.
>
> Gary Layng wrote:
>>
>> I have a client in Kitchener who would like to move off Rogers, having
>> been off-line for about a week now.  Rogers promises a tech by the 6th to
>> fix the problem.  The problem: three commercial customers in a row are not
>> able to get internet.
>>
>> This client is a charity with minimal IT support and a cash flow that they
>> desperately need to direct as much as possible to the desperately needy,
>> rather than the corporately greedy.  They'd like to get something cheaper
>> and more reliable than Rogers.  It doesn't matter if it's cable or not, and
>> mentioned Sympatico as a potential alternative (hey, they're not that
>> sophisticated).
>>
>> Anybody know any good Kitchener-local ISP's we can talk to?
>
> --
>
> http://clients.teksavvy.com/~echapin

Tyler Aviss
Systems Support