OT-DVD Philips DVP 59XX

Teddy Mills teddy-5sHjOODPK7E at public.gmane.org
Sat Aug 2 12:33:07 UTC 2008

I did find a Philips DVP 5926?
Anyways it had Xvid, Ultra Divx, and USB (not sure if 1.1 or 2.0)

I tested a data CD made with Nero with one.AVI Xvid movie on it.
The LCD was quite large (42" or 50")
The picture quality was very good considering it was a 700mB .AVI /Xvid
file.
There were some very tiny red dots.
Not sure if this was a bad video cable, the LCD,
LCD was too large, the .AVI file itself.
Or decompression of the Philips DVD.
The picture is very watchable.
I give it a 9 out of 10.

/teddy