Fedora 9 Release Party - 13 May @ LinuxCaffe

Andrew Overholt overholt-H+wXaHxf7aLQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Wed Apr 30 20:26:16 UTC 2008

Hi,

Everyone is welcome to come to a Fedora 9 release party at the
LinuxCaffe on the 13th of May from around 5 PM until closing.

If you haven't tried Fedora in a while, come on out and see what the
latest release is like.  We'll have laptops on hand to make live USB
sticks -- with persistent storage so you can save your data on the same
stick as your install! -- so bring your >= 1 GB sticks.  If you'd prefer
optical media, bring blank CDs or DVDs.  We'll have some blank DVDs
ourselves so if you don't have any, don't worry.

Details:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/AndrewOverholt/F9_Release_Party

Should you have write access to the Fedora wiki, feel free to add
your name to the list of attendees.

Looking forward to seeing you on the 13th!

Andrew