[OT]: Hey!

Alex Beamish talexb-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Apr 28 02:29:23 UTC 2008

Hey Scott,

Good to hear from you again!

Not a heck of a lot new has happened. Mostly recycled stuff, in
keeping with the times .. people are still slagging the latest version
of Windows (now there are even some E-Mails from within Microsoft),
there are new versions of Ubuntu (last week) and Fedora (next month),
SCO is still trying to defend itself from Novell and IBM .. and we
still wish spammers would .. get lost.

Welcome back!

Alex

On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 2:19 PM, Scott Elcomb <psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Hey all!
>
>  Sorry for the OT post, but I'm finally online again (albiet with
>  dialup) and just wanted to say hi.
>
>  I've got another 3000 emails to parse (lol), but has anything
>  interesting happened in the last couple of months thats really worth
>  checking out?  :-)
>
>  --
>   Scott Elcomb
>   http://www.psema4.com/
>  --
>  The Toronto Linux Users Group.      Meetings: http://gtalug.org/
>  TLUG requests: Linux topics, No HTML, wrap text below 80 columns

Alex Beamish
Toronto, Ontario
aka talexb