Google: Incorrect language settings

Jamon Camisso jamon.camisso-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Tue Apr 22 21:59:43 UTC 2008

Had an interesting problem crop up with Google recently, seems they're
not totally on the ball when it comes to non-US networks and their
language redirection. Specifically, I've seen Teksavvy IP addresses in
the 69.196.138.0/24 range constantly being sent to google.es with all
results in Spanish.

Hoping it doesn't take up to the month they say it might. Anyone else
seen this?

Jamon