SPAMMERS DIE

Madison Kelly linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Mon Apr 21 18:13:27 UTC 2008

Sorry, this is just line noise. I just needed to vent.

So much of my time as an admit goes to waste cleaning up the mess these
damn spammers make... My mail server, my wiki and, of course, my inbox.
If I was a deity, I'd make every last spammer wake up in a garbage dump
every morning for the rest of their life.

GAH.

That is all.

Madi

PS - reCAPTCHA is great. Really, it is. If you use any web-based tools
(home rolled or canned) and have spam troubles, take a gander at it.