[OT] Wireless Distance in Apartment

Don Moskaluk Don.Moskaluk-qw45nNPI8JxBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Fri Apr 11 18:42:58 UTC 2008

However with old fashion tube TV a big magnet is at the back of  each
set.  I had a similar situation in which I had a Xbox working beside an
old tube tv.  Everything works well until the wireless was added and the
connection could not be made.  A wireless Bridge was installed and it
was position about five feet from the tv. Cat5e cable link the xbox and
bridge (Senao) and problem solved.

Don Moskaluk