Rogers bandwidth warnings appearing in web browser

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Fri Apr 11 13:38:25 UTC 2008

On Fri, Apr 11, 2008 at 12:42:06PM +0300, William Muriithi wrote:
> Very good question. They should not put the "unlimited" word on their
> contract if they know they can't offer such service. Otherwise, they
> will have broken the contract if they later start to apply limits.
>
> With a good lawyer, someone can successfully sue them for that - I think.

I have never seen any advertisement saying unlimited from rogers.  I
know when I signed up the cap was 60GB/month, and it later became 100GB
and now seems to be 95GB.

I imagine they also reserved the right to change plans and terms in the
future so even if they were once upon a time unlimited, they certainly
aren't anymore.

--
Len Sorensen