Rogers bandwidth warnings appearing in web browser

Zbigniew Koziol softquake-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Apr 10 00:16:10 UTC 2008

On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 7:37 PM, Daniel Gardiner
<dgardiner0821-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Appears that I've just hit the 75% mark for the month,
>  which was a surprise, but I was more surprised to find
>  a message from Rogers in my web browser.
>
>  http://www.flickr.com/photos/25488212%40N02/2401350055/

There is no guarantee that the message was not arranged with Google.
Though I do not believe that Google would provide that sort of service
for Rogers. Who knows, however...

I am convinced that including that sort of message into Google pages
without Google consent is a violation of Google copyrights. Perhaps
you should let know Google about that incident and try to figure out
together with them?

zb.