OT: Looking for PC133 RAM

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Mon Apr 7 13:17:33 UTC 2008

On Sun, Apr 06, 2008 at 11:50:05AM -0400, Meng Cheah wrote:
> I have a Dell 800MHz box with 2 RAM slots.
> They're filled with 128M each.
>
> I'm looking for PC133 RAM, 256M or better.
> If you have any that you don't want/need, please drop me a line offlist.

You also need to specify if it should be buffered or unbuffered, and
single or double sided (many machines will use double sided 256MB but
will not use single sided 256MB, and similarly for 512MB modules).
SDRAM was kind of a pain in how indefined it really was.

The chipset in use mainly determines the requirements for the ram.

What model dell is it?

--
Len Sorensen