Rogers... or what?

Zbigniew Koziol softquake-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Apr 4 23:51:19 UTC 2008

This is possibly related to the latest events around.

In the past I had no problem to download movies from Google Video.
Now, that seems almost impossible when using Firefox. Connection
brakes soon after the movie download is started.

Who brakes the connection? Google? I doubt. So, Rogers, I guess? I use
Rogers as ISP.

I did find a way to download movies, by using wget with "-c". But that
is not an option for "usual" Internet users - average users will never
 ever be able to find a such "sophsticated" way of downloading movies.

zb.
P.s.: Commenting on what is available for downloading from Google
Video is an entirely different subject. I would gladly kick asses of
these Google idiots who decide on Google policy.