Trixbox fun & game

Giles Orr gilesorr-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Apr 4 21:44:16 UTC 2008

On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 11:29 AM, Rob Sutherland
<sutherland_rob-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> I've been trying to install the latest Trixbox release
>  and it's a problem. Anyone have any other suggestions
>  as far as Asterisk setups go?

The last time I installed Trixbox (admittedly about a year and a half
ago) there was no option to install to a partition: it was the entire
hard drive or nothing.  I found this out by using the utilities of the
Fedora Core disc that Trixbox is built on to repartition before
letting the install go, and then I got a munged FC install.  Get a
small HD, disconnect everything else, and let Trixbox do its thing.
Of course this will only help you if you encountered a similar
problem, but my install went cleanly when I didn't try any tricks.

Keep in mind that Toronto has an excellent Asterisk User group with a
lot of very knowledgeable people:

http://taug.ca/

The meetings were helpful.

>  'What did the zero say to the eight?'

We're all dying to know the answer.  Or maybe it's just me.  :-)

--
Giles
http://www.gilesorr.com/
gilesorr-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org