Seaside/Smalltalk meeting at IT360

Yanni Chiu yanni-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Fri Apr 4 05:17:56 UTC 2008

Those attending IT360 may be interested in the following.

The next Smalltalk user group meeting will be at the IT360 conference.
We'll try to do hands on work with Seaside, so if you have questions or
want to see how it all works, this would be a good place to get answers.

The details are at:  http://smalltalk.toronto.on.ca/

> The next meeting is Monday, April 7, at the Metro Toronto Convention
Centre, room 202B, at 6:30.  We will be kicking off the TSUG Seaside
project, the details of which are still being discussed on the mailing
list.  Bring your ideas and guestions; what we make is not a important
as the process of making it.  NOTE: this meeting is being hosted by
IT 360 which starts the next day.

By the way, recent Seaside convert, Randal Schwartz of Perl fame, will
be doing a 3-hour tutorial at OSCON. Link is:
http://methodsandmessages.vox.com/library/post/seaside-tutorial-at-oscon---accepted.html?_c=feed-atom

--
Yanni Chiu