New at Rogers.

Aaron Vegh aaronvegh-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Apr 2 12:06:32 UTC 2008

I concur; I can't love their policies overmuch, but at the end of the
day I find the network performance outstanding. A brief trial with
TekSavvy showed that DSL has nothing in cable. And this latest
limitation -- 95 gb per month for me -- is about double my maximum use
over the past three months.

Rogers ain't perfect, but they're the best choice out there if you're
looking for fast home interwebz.

Cheers,
Aaron

(apologies for top-posting; it's this iPhone)

Aaron Vegh, Principal
Innoveghtive Inc.
Office 647 477 2690
Cell 905 924 1220