starcraft

Tyler Aviss tjaviss-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Sep 26 22:57:05 UTC 2007

Just out of curiosity, do you have any other small games/apps that you
could run under WINE to see if they can get online?

If you wanted, maybe try installing IES4linux (it also sometimes
installs files which may fix other wine-run  installers/apps). That'll
give you Internet Explorer, which you could run to see if your
internet access, etc is working properly from wine

http://www.tatanka.com.br/ies4linux/page/Installation:Fedora