OT contracting and incorporation

phiscock-g851W1bGYuGnS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org phiscock-g851W1bGYuGnS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org
Wed Sep 26 18:41:05 UTC 2007

> According to my accountant, dissolving the corporation would entail the
> government crawling up your butt with a high power microscope (not his
> exact
> words, some embellishment...). Now I just go in every year and pay him a
> hundred bucks or so to file a return for a dormant corp, until someday

The return is pretty simple if you did no business. It used to be
complicated but they simplified it to the point where it looks to me as if
you check off one box, sign your life away and then file the thing.

I don't think an accountant would really be necessary for that. (Zero
income is a really simple concept ;).

Peter

--
Peter Hiscocks
Syscomp Electronic Design Limited, Toronto