OT contracting and incorporation

Robert Brockway robert-5LEc/6Zm6xCUd8a0hrldnti2O/JbrIOy at public.gmane.org
Wed Sep 26 18:34:41 UTC 2007

On Wed, 26 Sep 2007, John Van Ostrand wrote:

> We incorporated for $300 in 1995 using a kit purchased from a bookstore. We
> had to locate a name search company and use their services. In total with the
> kit it was less than $500 and was done in a day or two.  Since then we've had
> lawyers review our work and make changes.

I incorporated a Canadian federal business in 2003.  It cost $220
(including NUANS (name) search) and took about 45 minutes.  It would have
been quicker but I had to email my new business partner and ask him what
his middle name was so I could fill out the online form properly.

:)

Cheers,

Rob

--
"With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine..."
 	-- RFC 1925 "The Twelve Networking Truths"