OT contracting and incorporation

Robert Brockway robert-5LEc/6Zm6xCUd8a0hrldnti2O/JbrIOy at public.gmane.org
Tue Sep 25 23:22:16 UTC 2007

On Tue, 25 Sep 2007, Zbigniew Koziol wrote:

> Is in Ontario required to have a separate office to be registered as
> corporation? I know that laws are different in priovinces.

A corporation needs to have "business premises" (not just a PO box) but
there is no problem with this being the home you live in.  I've never
heard of a requirement for seperate premises anywhere.

Cheers,

Rob

--
"With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine..."
 	-- RFC 1925 "The Twelve Networking Truths"