Sept 11th Meeting, What happened?

Robert Brockway robert-5LEc/6Zm6xCUd8a0hrldnti2O/JbrIOy at public.gmane.org
Mon Sep 24 03:46:35 UTC 2007

On Mon, 17 Sep 2007, Lennart Sorensen wrote:

> Oh that $20.  I still haven't figured out what that is supposed to
> accomplish, or why it was made (in my opinion) much too high for the
> type of club.

Ouch.  I consider $20 a negligible amount for a club membership.  This
money can cover the inevitable incidental costs that any organisation
generates.  I suspect that in the past these minor costs were born by
members without compensation.

My involvement in GTALUG has certainly given me _much_ more than $20/year
value.

Cheers,

Rob

--
"With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine..."
 	-- RFC 1925 "The Twelve Networking Truths"