Geek woman news story of possible interest...

Glen Strom gstrom-R6A+fiHC8nRWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org
Sat Sep 22 01:35:50 UTC 2007

On Fri, 21 Sep 2007 20:57:56 -0400 (EDT)
Colin McGregor <colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org> wrote:

>Ran across the following bit about Star Simpson, a
>student at MIT arrested in essence for acting like a
>geek:

I saw the article at the Toronto Star website. The first thing I
thought was, how can smart people be so damn stupid. And it sounds
like she really doesn't see the problem.

It reminds me of an expression I heard years ago: book-smart and
life-dumb.

--
Glen Strom
gstrom-R6A+fiHC8nRWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org