TLUG spam

Kareem Shehata kareem-d+8TeBu5bOew5LPnMra/2Q at public.gmane.org
Fri Sep 21 15:14:42 UTC 2007

Yes, I could in theory use the same private key on both my workstation and
tablet, but spreading one key around like that leads to a much greater risk:
what happens if one or the other is compromised while I'm not there?  The
risk and problem are now doubled.  It also doesn't solve my gmail problem.

-kms