Where to get Bix and 110 tools?

Colin McGregor colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Fri Sep 21 01:31:32 UTC 2007

--- Paul Nash <paul-fQIO8zZcxYtFkWKT+BUv2w at public.gmane.org> wrote:

> I'm looking for a store (pref downtown, 'cos I'm
> there several times a
> week) that has decent quality Bix and 110 punchdown
> tools.  Any
> suggestions?  I have all the RJxx crimp tools that I
> will ever need, but my
> trusty Krone tools don't work on Canadian
> terminations.
>
> 	paul

Well, Active Surplus (on Queen St. near Spadina) is
hit-or-miss they sometimes have that soft of telco
gear, but you can't count on them for it. On the other
hand Active Components (on Victoria Park near Steeles)
can pretty much be counted on for this sort of stuff.
Further if Active Components doesn't have an telco
tool Electrosonic, or Sayal, both of which are an
under 10 minute walk away from Active Components
likely will have it.

I would start with Active Components, and if that
doesn't work, start walking (but not far :-) ).

Colin McGregor