mount slave drive

Zbigniew Koziol softquake-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Sep 20 02:08:43 UTC 2007

after typing mc in terminal you get mc opened with a listhing of your
current directory, and with listing of some another directory ob ridth
hand side.

Move to your file by using arrow keys, TAB, and ENTER. Navigation
there is very intuitive.

When you are over your file, peess  F4. to go into editing mode. One
has to play with it somewhat.

zb.