Recipient verification on exim

Kihara Muriithi william.muriithi-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Sep 18 15:48:55 UTC 2007

Pals,

I have an issue with forcing exim do sender verification. It always
report that recipient are being verified, but that can not be true
since its also accepting emails that don't exist in local domain.  The
user details are stored on mysql.

This is the current configuration related to recipient verification
Main section
acl_smtp_rcpt = acl_check_rcpt

ACL section
acl_check_rcpt:
 accept local_parts  =  postmaster
              domains   =   +local_domains
        require verify    =   sender
 accept  domains       = +local_domains
          endpass
          message       = unknown user
          verify        = recipient

  I suspect that Its not working because I haven't specified the uses
details, but I can't seem to figure out how to go about it even after
extensive google search. Does anyone have a solution of how to go
about this problem? I would really be thankful for any pointer.

Regards
William