Processors looking for a good home (OT)y

Kareem Shehata kareem-d+8TeBu5bOew5LPnMra/2Q at public.gmane.org
Mon Sep 17 19:26:00 UTC 2007

Point taken (if graphically over the top), but I think the point is more
than anything else: think of your audience.  In the average business
communication, the context of the message is known to both the sender and
receiver, so only the most recent entry is really needed.  The history is
given only really for reference, and therefore can come after the new
message.

BTW: Yes there is a mail reader that effectively forces top posting:
Outlook.  The default configuration makes it difficult to do anything other
than top post, and the average user doesn't know where to find the options.
I recently had to do this just to use this list, and it takes about 4
not-entirely-obvious steps to get there.

-kms