amateur question about wlan

John McGregor mr.mcgregor-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Sat Sep 15 22:19:52 UTC 2007

> thanks. though i provided my specs in the first line of my email.
> kde 10.2
The problem I have with this is that KDE is a desktop environment and
its latest stable release is 3.5.7.  Since it will run on unix variants
like BSD and many Linux distributions, we need to know the name and
version of the Linux distribution you have installed because there may
be bugs in the default Madwifi package that you are using. Without the
name and version we can't give you specific advise and / or work arounds.