Sept 11th Meeting, What happened?

D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh-pmF8o41NoarQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Sat Sep 15 06:50:46 UTC 2007

| From: Lennart Sorensen <lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org>

| On Wed, Sep 12, 2007 at 12:58:44AM -0400, Michael Kennedy wrote:

| > Interesting session overall, albeit probably not the most productive.
| > And I didn't bring my $20...  So I guess I won't be invited back.  ;)
|
| What $20?

To be a member of the organization "GTALUG", membership is $20.  If
you join up, you can vote for Directors at the Annual General Meeting.
The AGM is going to be the first portion of the next regular meeting.

You certainly don't have to be a member to attend the meetings.  In
fact, the meetings have existed far longer than the formal
organization.