mount slave drive

Chris Aitken chris-n/jUll39koHNgV/OU4+dkA at public.gmane.org
Fri Sep 14 21:23:35 UTC 2007

I have a slave hard drive. I have nto got into it since I did a clean
install of fedora 7. I stayed away from it during the installation. I
want to access it now. It contains songs (.ogg). I want to do this right
as I don't have a backup. I backed up all my data before the
installation, but the 10 GB music sdlave drive I never backed up because
my space on the backup computer isn't enough to accommodate that. I
figured if I lost the songs it wouldn't be the end of the world. But I
don't want to lose them. The drive of course is not listed in
/etc/fstab. I don't seem to haev a Hardware Browser (or somesuch) in
fedora 7. Can someone step me through mounting this drive?

Chris