Spam issues

JoeHill joehill-R6A+fiHC8nRWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org
Fri Sep 14 20:23:30 UTC 2007

Channelling Xenu, Kevin Cozens's body Thetan said:

> David Payne wrote:
> > On Thu, Sep 13, 2007 at 09:09:03PM -0400, JoeHill wrote:
> >> Just curious, but is this something recent? Because I haven't seen any
> >> spam on the list at all...
> >
> > I get spam from this list ~ 3-4 times a week.
>
> Interesting. I was also wondering about this thread. I haven't noticed any
> SPAM here. Must be my e-mail filtering is working well.

That's the thing, like I said, I commented Bogofilter out of my procmailrc
about a week ago, and I know that Teksavvy does not do any kind of spam
blocking. I've never seen a spam e-mail from TLUG, even when I was running Bogo
and would be tailing the log looking for false positives.

Not that I _want_ to see the spam, I just kinda feel left out ;)

--
JoeHill