TLUG spam

Kareem Shehata kareem-d+8TeBu5bOew5LPnMra/2Q at public.gmane.org
Fri Sep 14 13:51:57 UTC 2007

Much as I love PGP/GPG, it will never work for what I do.  The biggest
problem being that I don't use a computer.  I use many computers, both
simultaneously and in series.  My Linux workstation gets used when I'm at
home, the tablet on the road, and gmail when away.  So where do I store my
private key?  I personally wouldn't trust it on anything other than my home
workstation, and that limits my ability send mail to about 25% of the time.

-kms