emu 1212m or f7 semitone #

Chris Aitken chris-n/jUll39koHNgV/OU4+dkA at public.gmane.org
Fri Sep 14 03:10:03 UTC 2007

Lennart Sorensen wrote:

<snip>
> So it is playing about 5% too fast too?  Measure how long the youtube
> clip takes compared to how long it claims to take.

Just for fun I imported an .ogg (44.1 KHz/16 bit) into audacity and,
although the project rate was reported as 44.1kHz, I just selected 48
kHz and it played at the proper pitch. Now, of course, that doesn't help
me with youtube or digital audio extraction CD playback. Is the emu
1212m misinterpreting the sample rate of all music files it receives?

Chris

<snip>