OT: Programmers' Day

Scott Elcomb psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Sep 13 16:47:00 UTC 2007

On 9/13/07, Kareem Shehata <kareem-d+8TeBu5bOew5LPnMra/2Q at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> [...]

Please correct me if I wrong, but I'm thinking that by EE you mean
Electronics Engineers.

If so, I've always considered them to be programmers; I used to be an
electronics hobbyist, even breadboarding a partially functional 4-bit
CPU at school.  Programmers use symbols, EE's use physical components.
 There's not much difference otherwise, at least to my mind.

--
  Scott Elcomb
  http://www.psema4.com/