Firefox "Confirm Password Change" window on form

Zbigniew Koziol softquake-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Sep 13 00:05:46 UTC 2007

I am not sure if this is helpful. However, its info that is itself not
very well known but worth of experimenting with:

Lets try to enter the following instead of URL address:
about:config
That will give a long list of parameters that control behaviour of
firefox. These things are reasonably well described on the net but I
do not rememmber right now where... ;)

zb.