VMware at KWLUG

Interlug Lists interluglists-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Sep 5 19:13:48 UTC 2007

VMware is presenting at KWLUG on Monday, 10 Septemeber 2007 http://kwlug.org/

As always, our friends from Toronto and all other area LUGs are more
than welcome to attend.  See the web site for directions.

I've just heard from VMware and they are still hiring folks with Linux
backgrounds for their Burlington office.  Specifically for:
Enterprise Technical Support Engineer (Fault Group)
Enterprise Technical Support Engineer (Networking)
Enterprise Technical Support Engineer (Storage)
Enterprise Technical Support Engineer (Systems Management)

You can find all of their postings here www.vmware.com/company/jobs/openings/

If you plan to apply, and attend KWLUG, get in touch with them now, so
you can introduce yourself at the meeting.