EMU 1212 M too much for P III?

tleslie tleslie-RBVUpeUoHUc at public.gmane.org
Mon Sep 3 04:30:02 UTC 2007

a 733 should be fine for anything to do with audio,
now if you are doing  HD video editing that would
be another thing.

why not just use the text/curses alsamixer, i assume it can do anything
the gui can?

if it works, well just use it, if it doesn't then there is something odd
still in the set up.

-tl